More information about cookies
In an effort to facilitate the use of our internet pages, we have to save a small part of information on your computer, the so-called cookies for the purpose of helping to protect your privacy, while ensuring that our website is as user-friendly as possible. It is possible to block cookies, according to the instructions below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that the Internet browser (eng. Web Browser) stores on a computer, mobile device or some other device with which the user visited an Internet site (eng. Web site). It stores them on the „order“ of that Internet site, for its further needs. These needs can be different and depend on the purpose of cookies, so for example cookies can collect information about the language the visitor has chosen to display pages at multilingual sites, the sequence of visited pages so that the user can return to the pages in the same sequence, a list of items that the user has inserted into the shopping cart in the online store, up to, for example, the user’s IP address, user name and password, e-mail address, geolocation of the user, whether he uses a computer or a mobile device, which pages of an Internet site he visited, etc.
Types of Cookies
According to their duration, cookies can be:
- Permanent cookies (saved) (eng- Persistent Cookies) – these are cookies that remain on the computer or device used to visit the Internet site after closing the Internet browser. With them, websites store data, such as login name and password, language settings or cookie settings, so that the user does not have to re-enter them on each subsequent visit.
- Temporary cookies or session cookies (eng. Session Cookies) – these are cookies that are removed from the computer or device used to visit the Internet site after closing the Internet browser. With them, websites store temporary data, such as, for example, the last few pages that the user has opened on the website that he is visiting or the items in the shopping cart.
According to the source, cookies can be:
- First party cookies – these are cookies stored by the original Internet site that the user primarily visits, for example, an Internet store if he buys on the Internet.
- Third party cookies (eng. Third party cookies) – these are cookies stored by other Internet sites or Internet services (eng. Web Services), which are parts of the primary Internet site that the user primarily visits. They are usually used by other Internet sites to monitor the habits of users on the primary Internet site or may be used by an Internet service to provide quality services.
According to the function, there are several types of cookies, and the most common are:
- Technical/necessary cookies – these are cookies that are necessary for the very functionality of the Internet site as well as its basic functioning purposes, such as the identifier of the session of the user’s current visit to the Internet site or the contents of the 3 basket that the user „filled“ when purchasing products via the Internet shops.
- Functional cookies – these are cookies that enable the website to provide improved functionality and personalization, such as remembering the language in which the content of the website’s pages is displayed.
- Statistical cookies – these are cookies that collect information about how users visit the Internet site and the Internet pages (eng. Web Pages) of that site. In principle, data is collected in an aggregated form without identifying the user himself.
- Marketing cookies – these are cookies that collect information about the habits and behavior of users on the Internet in order to publish personalized ads.
Which cookies we collect
How to manage cookies
If you wish, you can disable the saving of cookies on your computer, you can block and limit them in the settings of your internet browser. However, blocking all cookies could have a negative effect on the use of many websites, including this one. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your browser.
In the list below, you can find additional information on how to disable cookies or manage cookie settings in the browser you use:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Also for more information: www.allaboutcookies.org