The following terminology applies to the Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement, the Disclaimer and all contracts:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person on the website and in accordance with the company’s regulations. “Company”, “We”, “Our” refers to our company. “We” also refers to both, the client and us. All conditions relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments necessary in order for the process of our assistance to the client to be carried out in the most appropriate way in order to meet the needs of clients. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and / or he / she, are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wiip and / or licensors retain all material intellectual property rights. You can access them from Wiip sites. Personal use is subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
Is not allowed:
- Re-publish materials from mywiip.com
- Sell, send, rent or share licensed materials from mywiip.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from Mywiip.com
- Redistribute content from Mywiip.com
This Agreement shall commence on the date of this Agreement.
Parts of this site offer users the opportunity to post and share opinions and information. Wiip does not filter, edit, post or review comments prior to their presence on the Site. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Wiip, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Wiip will not be liable for comments or any liability, damage or expense caused and / or incurred as a result of any use and / or publication and / or appearance of comments on this website.
Wiip reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website
- The comments do not affect any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise illegal material that constitutes a violation of privacy
- Comments will not be used to promote business, custom or show commercial activities and illegal activities.
You hereby grant Wiip a license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form and form or medium.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Internet directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as to other companies’ websites and
- Accredited companies throughout the system, except for non-profit organizations, charity malls and charity fundraising groups.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other information on the Website as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not imply false sponsorship, approval or approval of a party; and (c) fits into the context of the website of the linking party.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- generally known sources of consumer and / or business information
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- network directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, legal and consulting companies and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve affiliation requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the affiliation would not make us less favorable to ourselves or to our accredited companies; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink is compensated by the absence of Wiip; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not imply false sponsorship, approval or approval of the party connecting it and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the website of the linking party.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the previous paragraph and would like to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an email. Include your name, organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of all the URLs from which you intend to link our website and a list of URLs on our website to which you want to link. Expect an answer within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may have a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- Using our corporate name or
- Using a single resource locator that is connected or
- Using any other description of our website that is linked to it makes sense within the context and format of the content on the pages of the party linking it.
It is not permitted to use the Wiip logo or other works of art to connect unless there is a license agreement.
You may not create Iframes around our websites without prior written permission. They must not change the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for the content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims appearing on your website. Nothing that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal or that violates, otherwise violates or advocates a violation or other violation of any third party rights may not appear on the Website.
We reserve the right to request the removal of all or any specific links on our website. In case of request, you agree to immediately remove all links to our website. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By constantly linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with these related terms and conditions.
Remove links from our website
If you find any link on any website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to respond to this or that.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is updated.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way not permitted by applicable law.
- exclude all our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) regulate all obligations arising from waivers, including obligations arising from contracts, indemnification liability and breaches of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of a major nature.