Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions
outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wiip’s Website, located at
By accessing this website
we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use
myWiip.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated
on this page.
The following terminology
applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your”
refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s
terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”,
“We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the
Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and
consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance
to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting
the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in
accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the
above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or
he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to
We employ the use of
Most interactive websites
used by our website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it
easier for people visiting our website. Some of our affiliate/advertising
Unless otherwise stated,
Wiip and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material
on myWiip. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this
from myWiip for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms
You must not:
- Republish material from myWiip
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from myWiip
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from myWiip
- Redistribute content from myWiip
This Agreement shall begin
on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer
an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in
certain areas of the website. Wiip does not filter, edit, publish or review
Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the
views and opinions of Wiip,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the
views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the
extent permitted by applicable laws, Wiip shall not be liable for the Comments
or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of
any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Wiip reserves the right to
monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered
inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Wiip a
non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use,
reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
to our Content
The following organizations
may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may
link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply
sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products
and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve
other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link
requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not
make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the
organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us
from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Wiip; and (d)
the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may
link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b)
does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking
party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the
linking party’s site.
If you are one of the
organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our
website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Wiip. Please include your
name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your
site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a
list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks
for a response.
Approved organizations may
hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Wiip’s logo or
other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and
written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in
any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold
responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect
and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s)
should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or
criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement
or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to
request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You
approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also
reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at
any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and
follow these linking terms and conditions.
of links from our website
If you find any link on our
Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us
any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated
to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the
information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or
accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or
that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent
permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and
conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and
prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities
arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in
tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and
the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we
will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.